Compare The Conference Board vs The Conference Board of Canada BETASee how working at The Conference Board vs. The Conference Board of Canada compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Conference Board vs. The Conference Board of Canada. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Conference Board scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- The Conference Board of Canada scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- The Conference Board had 35 more reviews than The Conference Board of Canada that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- The Conference Board had 14 more reviews than The Conference Board of Canada that mentioned "Flexible work" as a Pro.
- "Non profit" was the most mentioned Con at The Conference Board.
- "Executive team" was the most mentioned Con at The Conference Board of Canada.
I have been working at The Conference Board of Canada full-time for more than 5 years
The Conference Board has been fully remote since March 13th when COVID measures were put in place. Our employee engagement and productivity levels have been great, maybe even better than when in the... building so CBoC has decided to put the building up for sale and become a fully remote work environment. This is great for work life balance. The employees are putting in extra effort to connect and empower each other. The executive team has implemented several working groups to look at all areas of becoming remote and are committed to making it a good experience for all staff. The management team has really come together and seems to have weeded out all of the earlier issues from our organizational re-brand last year. I highly recommend working at the Conference Board.
Due to COVID-19 there are some temporary lay offs and spending measures that had to be done. I’m sure when we come out of this all will go back to normal and measures will be undone.