Compare The Co-operators vs Western Financial Group BETASee how working at The Co-operators vs. Western Financial Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Co-operators vs. Western Financial Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Co-operators scored higher in 5 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Western Financial Group scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- The Co-operators had 22 more reviews than Western Financial Group that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Guelph" was the most mentioned Con at The Co-operators.
- "Head office" was the most mentioned Con at Western Financial Group.
I have been working at The Co-operators full-time
Canadian focused, co-operative and a long history of service to Canadians and their communities. Open and receptive senior management.
Quite a bit of complexity largely due to historical siloed business now becoming enterprise-wide.
I have been working at Western Financial Group full-time
Great benefits, care about work/family balance, supportive, a great team to work with, room to grow.
The starting wage can be discouraging
Advice to Management
Keep it up!