Compare The Co-operators vs Family Insurance Solutions BETASee how working at The Co-operators vs. Family Insurance Solutions compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Co-operators vs. Family Insurance Solutions. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Co-operators scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Family Insurance Solutions scored higher in 2 areas: Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at The Co-operators.
- "Guelph" was the most mentioned Con at The Co-operators.
I have been working at Family Insurance Solutions full-time for more than a year
Family offers an incredibly supportive environment where employees are valued as much as their customers. The company has great benefits and work life balance is ingrained in the culture. More than... that, I feel like my ideas get heard and are appreciated by my manager. Your career is what you make of it and if you have the drive to succeed, it can happen with Family.
I have tried to think of a realistic con but nothing comes to mind. Compared to a lot of other companies out there, Family is doing it right.
Advice to Management
Keep listening to your employees and continue to make them feel like valued members of the team.