Compare The Body Shop vs Walgreens Boots Alliance BETASee how working at The Body Shop vs. Walgreens Boots Alliance compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Body Shop vs. Walgreens Boots Alliance. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Body Shop scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great products" was the most mentioned Pro at The Body Shop.
- "Staff discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Walgreens Boots Alliance.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at The Body Shop.
- "Pharmacist" was the most mentioned Con at Walgreens Boots Alliance.
I worked at Walgreens Boots Alliance full-time
Had a great boss while I was at the company. Work was manageable.
They pushed out my boss a few days before my last day. He wasn't meeting some corporate benchmark despite being great at his job. The company was also cutting overall hours from the store budget,... meaning we had less people to work any given timeframe. We were overworked and arguably underpaid for it. That's pretty much the state of the USA's economy in a nutshell, however.
Advice to Management
Pay your employees a living wage. Hire and staff adequate people for each shift. Don't stress your employees so much!