Compare The Acquisition Group vs EN HR solutions BETASee how working at The Acquisition Group vs. EN HR solutions compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Acquisition Group vs. EN HR solutions. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Acquisition Group scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- EN HR solutions scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at The Acquisition Group.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at The Acquisition Group.
I have been working at The Acquisition Group
Work to the level you deem acceptable for yourself and be rewarded as such. If you are lazy and unmotivated, you will fail and make nothing. If you treat it as your own business (because that's what... you are) and put in maximum effort you will be rewarded kindly. Advancement in the company is based on how well you can build your own company and train your own team. You are given the tools and support to succeed, but it is up to you to make it happen. Again refer to headline...
The potential for $0 pay but that's how commission sales work. You can't just coast by on the coat tails of the hard work of others. Again, refer to headline...
Advice to Management
Need a bigger office 😉