Compare The Acquisition Group vs Capco BETASee how working at The Acquisition Group vs. Capco compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at The Acquisition Group vs. Capco. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Acquisition Group scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Senior Management.
- Capco scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at The Acquisition Group.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Capco.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at The Acquisition Group.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Capco.
I have been working at The Acquisition Group full-time for less than a year
I started as a Marketing Consultant in my last year of UBC and I couldn't be more happy with my decision to join the team. From the hands-on experience to constant leadership and growth... opportunities, I was able to learn so much and be exposed to a community I never realized I needed. After graduating, TAG gave me the opportunity to shift gears and work amongst their HR team as the Communications Coordinator. This position has allowed me to explore numerous avenues from digital marketing to supporting various communication and marketing tasks throughout the whole company. Overall, my time here so far has been nothing but incredible. The works culture is great, everyone is more than happy to offer a helping hand, and I'm constantly learning and gaining amazing experience every day.
I have no complaints about my time at TAG so far!
I have been working at Capco full-time for more than a year
Capco genuinely values and invests in its employees. There is a heightened sense of comradery and support from the Partner/Leadership team throughout the organization -- making it the ideal... environment for growth. Lots of opportunities to make a significant impact at every level with an inclusive culture that promotes "taking initiative".
Have not been at the firm long enough to think of anything material