Compare TerraGo Technologies vs Flipp BETASee how working at TerraGo Technologies vs. Flipp compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at TerraGo Technologies vs. Flipp. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- TerraGo Technologies scored higher in 1 area: Culture & Values.
- Flipp scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Flipp.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Flipp.
I worked at TerraGo Technologies full-time for more than a year
They were pretty flexible and you definitely weren't micro managed. Typicall small company cube farm setup. Beers and snacks always in the fridge. No dress code, just don't dress like an idiot.... Great coworkers.
Company lacked an in house Hr dept. I left soon after the company made their second round of cutbacks. That entire process seemed like it could have been handled better from an hr point of view.... Some bad decisions were made with purchasing another company and they paid the price. But as another other review pointed out there has been some radical changes in management since then so perhaps they are on track for more profit now. But I'm sure their profits are still driven by govt. spending. So profits and morale were very boom or bust. I know that this con section is much longer than my pros but I just want to assure you that this is a good place to work. I wouldn't say it's my first choice but I would not mind working there again.
I have been working at Flipp full-time for more than 3 years
- great opportunities to learn and grow - culture is all about being there for each other and helping each other grow - great flexibility around work life balance - exciting and challenging problems... to solve
- very fast paced environment and can be difficult to keep up during peek busy times
Advice to Management
Thank you for all the people-first initiatives that were launched during the last 2 years. Our future looks bright and looking forward to what the next couple years will bring. Keep focused on what... will help us grow and we'll get there.