Compare Target vs Amazon BETASee how working at Target vs. Amazon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Target vs. Amazon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Team members" was the most mentioned Pro at Target.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Team members" was the most mentioned Con at Target.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
I worked at Amazon full-time for more than 3 years
1. A lot of brilliant people surround you 2. Interesting high-scale problems to solve 3. Learning new things every day 4. Great options to switch teams within company
1. Crunch time every re:Invent season 2. High pressure to excel