Compare TD vs Western Financial Group BETASee how working at TD vs. Western Financial Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at TD vs. Western Financial Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- TD scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Western Financial Group scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- TD had 571 more reviews than Western Financial Group that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at TD.
- "Head office" was the most mentioned Con at Western Financial Group.
I have been working at Western Financial Group full-time for more than 8 years
The management team is understanding and flexible in work schedules and allows both work at home or in-office options. The benefits are second to none and they have a charitable foundation that... supports the communities where our employees live and work.
The technology could be more current especially in this time of virtual meetings.
Advice to Management
Keep listening to your employees on how to improve the processes.