Compare TD vs Scotiabank BETASee how working at TD vs. Scotiabank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at TD vs. Scotiabank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- TD scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- TD had 343 more reviews than Scotiabank that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- TD had 313 more reviews than Scotiabank that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- TD had 250 more reviews than Scotiabank that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- TD had 266 more reviews than Scotiabank that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Scotiabank full-time for more than 3 years
Scotiabank provides a good opportunity to work in the industry, especially for some new graduates with few experiences. The atmosphere is inclusive and friendly. Besides, its credit risk models are... said to be pretty good among the banks.
It's actually cons for the risk management job. I think it would be hard to jump to another field.