Compare TD vs Rogers Communications BETASee how working at TD vs. Rogers Communications compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at TD vs. Rogers Communications. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- TD scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- Rogers Communications scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at TD.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Rogers Communications.
- TD had 220 more reviews than Rogers Communications that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- TD had 259 more reviews than Rogers Communications that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Rogers Communications full-time for more than 10 years
Great family-feel environment Room for advancement and career growth Great compensation Involved in our communities 1 paid Volunteer day per year! Wealth accumulation plans Vacation time
Can't think of any cons, I love the company I work for.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you are doing!