Compare Sutherland vs Working Solutions BETASee how working at Sutherland vs. Working Solutions compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Sutherland vs. Working Solutions. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Sutherland scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Working Solutions scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Sutherland had 39 more reviews than Working Solutions that mentioned "Work from home" as a Pro.
- "Night shifts" was the most mentioned Con at Sutherland.
- "Hours available" was the most mentioned Con at Working Solutions.
I have been working at Working Solutions
I love working solutions. Everyone is nice and its so freeing being around people who are happy to work everyday. You can make your own schedules and hours.
There aren't any cons so far
Advice to Management
A raise. I seen other companies work for same companies for alittle more