Compare Sun Life vs Shoppers Drug Mart BETASee how working at Sun Life vs. Shoppers Drug Mart compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Sun Life vs. Shoppers Drug Mart. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Sun Life scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Shoppers Drug Mart had 28 more reviews than Sun Life that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Sun Life.
- "Head office" was the most mentioned Con at Shoppers Drug Mart.
I have been working at Sun Life full-time
- sabbatical every 5 years is a great perk - 4 weeks of vacation for a large group of professionals - transparent compensation programs - encourages lateral movement for development - ability to... work from home
- little resources and high expectations for output - high workload - hierarchical - hard to "move up" as they keep reducing roles and piling on to a few individuals