Compare State Street vs W.B. Mason BETASee how working at State Street vs. W.B. Mason compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at State Street vs. W.B. Mason. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- State Street scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at State Street.
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at W.B. Mason.
- State Street had 225 more reviews than W.B. Mason that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at W.B. Mason full-time for less than a year
Great pay and great atmosphere
Slight micro management, but this is a person to person issue not overall company issue
Advice to Management
Work on more in depth training before throwing new employees on the phones