Compare Spil Games vs Takeaway.com BETASee how working at Spil Games vs. Takeaway.com compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Spil Games vs. Takeaway.com. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Takeaway.com scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Spil Games.
- "Leuk" was the most mentioned Pro at Takeaway.com.
- "Dutch" was the most mentioned Con at Spil Games.
- "Geen minpunten" was the most mentioned Con at Takeaway.com.
I worked at Spil Games full-time
- International team of talent - Good coffee - Good example of what I do not want from current and future employers
- CEO is toxic, only knows how to manage by fear. Suffers from superiority complex. - Management team are just hand puppets of CEO. Pretty disgraceful to watch. - Highly politicized authoritarian... environment - Employee loyalty is demanded but not shown to the staff in return. - Employees mostly distrusted
Advice to Management
- Back to the drawing board; you had a good thing and screwed it up. Real shame.