Compare Southwest Key Programs vs Grainger Canada BETASee how working at Southwest Key Programs vs. Grainger Canada compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Southwest Key Programs vs. Grainger Canada. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Grainger Canada scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Southwest Key Programs.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Grainger Canada.
- "Shelters" was the most mentioned Con at Southwest Key Programs.
- "Agi" was the most mentioned Con at Grainger Canada.
I worked at Southwest Key Programs full-time for more than 3 years
One of the best paying companies, loved the job working and providing medical services. The structure they have for their medical department is amazing. You have the resources you need to strive in... your job.
Management and lack of work life balance.
I have been working at Grainger Canada full-time for more than 10 years
Grainger Canada is a great place to work, they treat me like a person not a number
it has been a challange working in a smaller location with less employee to interact with on a daily basis.
Advice to Management
I feel after many years of service my pay was never correct to balance with the new pay structure that was implanted back in 2004 . Now that i have changed by title 16 years it is more in line .