Compare Southwest Airlines vs Facebook BETASee how working at Southwest Airlines vs. Facebook compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Southwest Airlines vs. Facebook. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Facebook scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Southwest Airlines.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Facebook.
- Facebook had 28 more reviews than Southwest Airlines that mentioned "No cons" as a Con.
I have been working at Facebook full-time for more than a year
Fast pace, focus on innovation everyday, and you have the freedom to do your best work and make an impact. Extremely talented people across all functions of the company.
The culture is very unique and takes about 1 year to truly get integrated into the company.