Compare Softchoice vs Kognitive Marketing BETASee how working at Softchoice vs. Kognitive Marketing compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Softchoice vs. Kognitive Marketing. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Softchoice scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Kognitive Marketing scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Softchoice.
- "Flexible hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Kognitive Marketing.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Softchoice.
- "Credit cards" was the most mentioned Con at Kognitive Marketing.
I have been working at Softchoice full-time for more than 3 years
Supportive, positive and many opportunities for growth.
All the employees are so good at their job, it can be hard to stand out and be recognized.
Advice to Management
Provide more awards/ recognition and chances to earn bonus income in customer fulfillment.