Compare Softchoice vs Kognitive Marketing BETASee how working at Softchoice vs. Kognitive Marketing compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Softchoice vs. Kognitive Marketing. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Softchoice scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Kognitive Marketing scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Softchoice.
- "Flexible hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Kognitive Marketing.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Softchoice.
- "Credit cards" was the most mentioned Con at Kognitive Marketing.
I have been working at Softchoice full-time for more than 3 years
Supportive, positive and many opportunities for growth.
All the employees are so good at their job, it can be hard to stand out and be recognized.
Advice to Management
Provide more awards/ recognition and chances to earn bonus income in customer fulfillment.
I have been working at Kognitive Marketing part-time
Its an absolute amazing company to work with. What a team and its mates. There is no vengeance but only motivation. Its not money minded, but employee centred. You have the ability to earn as much as... you want. Make FT earnings by working only PT hours. Please DM if you wish to work! Highly recommended and would thank me in future.
There are no cons working in this company. Its absolute pleasure to work here.