Compare Smith & Williamson vs Brookson BETASee how working at Smith & Williamson vs. Brookson compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Smith & Williamson vs. Brookson. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Brookson scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Smith & Williamson.
- "Great company" was the most mentioned Pro at Brookson.
- "Old fashioned" was the most mentioned Con at Smith & Williamson.
- "Business park" was the most mentioned Con at Brookson.
I have been working at Smith & Williamson full-time for more than a year
Absolutely love working in my department in personal tax. Really nice people to work with, friendly and so helpful with development. Enjoy socials and it really does feel like a team environment.... Paying for the ACA and CTA qualifications and training
Pay could be slightly higher, not a bad salary at £24,250 for a year 2 graduate. Apprenticeship element is horrible and tedious, but is part of the package to get the qualifications.