Compare Simpson Housing vs Mission Rock Residential BETASee how working at Simpson Housing vs. Mission Rock Residential compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Simpson Housing vs. Mission Rock Residential. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Simpson Housing scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Mission Rock Residential scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Simpson Housing.
- "Mission rock" was the most mentioned Pro at Mission Rock Residential.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Simpson Housing.
- "Mission rock" was the most mentioned Con at Mission Rock Residential.
I have been working at Simpson Housing full-time for more than 5 years
This company has a great atmosphere, they are well put together and less political than other places I've worked. I've enjoyed my time here including all the benefits that come with working for... Simpson. They certainly took care of us during Covid and while acquiring new communities all at once.
We do hire from within so waiting for your spot for growth comes with it's own challenges.
I have been working at Mission Rock Residential full-time
Flexibility with schedule being salary and can work from home on occasion. You do more Regional work as a PM than other PM positions. You actually are able to manage and run your property and they... trust thier property managers to do so.
Horrible health insurance offered. Too many programs ran daily to do daily tasks Being a newer company must go with flow, procedures change frequently, can be frustrating too many people are involved... and can't get a quick resolve.