Compare Sickkids vs St. Michael's Hospital BETASee how working at Sickkids vs. St. Michael's Hospital compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Sickkids vs. St. Michael's Hospital. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Sickkids scored higher in 4 areas: Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- St. Michael's Hospital scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Sickkids had 40 more reviews than St. Michael's Hospital that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at Sickkids.
- "Research" was the most mentioned Con at St. Michael's Hospital.
I have been working at Sickkids full-time for more than 5 years
Great company culture Tons of professional development opportunity Decent pay scale
This is a public hospital so salaries are typically not competitive in comparison with the private sector.