Compare Shoppers Drug Mart vs Tim Hortons BETASee how working at Shoppers Drug Mart vs. Tim Hortons compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Shoppers Drug Mart vs. Tim Hortons. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Shoppers Drug Mart scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Tim Hortons had 122 more reviews than Shoppers Drug Mart that mentioned "Flexible hours" as a Pro.
- Tim Hortons had 85 more reviews than Shoppers Drug Mart that mentioned "Minimum wage" as a Con.
I worked at Shoppers Drug Mart part-time
- understanding management - full shifts - fun workplace environment
- some drama sometimes - very physically demanding at times (that's just retail though, i guess) - not very flexible in terms of shift changes (in the pharmacy at least, cannot speak for front... store)