Compare Shoppers Drug Mart vs LifeLabs BETASee how working at Shoppers Drug Mart vs. LifeLabs compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Shoppers Drug Mart vs. LifeLabs. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Shoppers Drug Mart scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Employee discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Shoppers Drug Mart.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at LifeLabs.
- "Head office" was the most mentioned Con at Shoppers Drug Mart.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at LifeLabs.
I worked at Shoppers Drug Mart part-time
- understanding management - full shifts - fun workplace environment
- some drama sometimes - very physically demanding at times (that's just retail though, i guess) - not very flexible in terms of shift changes (in the pharmacy at least, cannot speak for front... store)
I have been working at LifeLabs part-time for less than a year
Professional, on-going support and training, living wage, growth opportunities.
Performance pressure occasionally overrides ability to service effectively. It can be a bit overwhelming at times. Otherwise, a positive, encouraging, rewarding company to be a part of.
Advice to Management
Remember to set your targets realistically.