Compare Shopify vs Opencare BETASee how working at Shopify vs. Opencare compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Shopify vs. Opencare. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Shopify scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Opencare scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Shopify.
- "Gurus" was the most mentioned Con at Shopify.
I have been working at Shopify full-time for more than 3 years
- Rewarding to work at a company with a real mission that matters - Get to work on projects that have a huge impact at a global scale - Engineering leadership is very technical - Great work/life... balance
- Have to be able to thrive on change, which can be exhausting - Remote working isn't for everyone, and the plans for in-person meetings are vague - Some of the in-office perks have yet to be... replaced - Tends to prefer to hire senior leadership externally instead of promoting from within
Advice to Management
Focus on retaining employees by growing them into more senior roles to keep the culture alive.
I have been working at Opencare full-time
Leadership is very strategic, for longterm growth and success. Lots of opportunities to grow personally Open and transparent - most open communications from CEO than any other company Great... opportunity
Fully remote if you like that thing - some people don't