Compare Scotiabank vs Sun Life BETASee how working at Scotiabank vs. Sun Life compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Scotiabank vs. Sun Life. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Sun Life scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Scotiabank had 217 more reviews than Sun Life that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Scotiabank.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Sun Life.
I have been working at Scotiabank full-time
Very good working environment, good training program, work-life balance, young managers and excellent working conditions
Less promotion opportunities, sometime the internal processes were complicated
I have been working at Sun Life full-time for more than 3 years
Great people and culture Great leadership Not so much
People a bit uncomfortable with tough conversations Lot of management processes, takes a lot of time