Compare Scotiabank vs Pamplona Capital Management BETASee how working at Scotiabank vs. Pamplona Capital Management compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Scotiabank vs. Pamplona Capital Management. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Scotiabank scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Pamplona Capital Management scored higher in 1 area: Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Scotiabank.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Scotiabank.
I have been working at Scotiabank full-time for more than 3 years
Scotiabank provides a good opportunity to work in the industry, especially for some new graduates with few experiences. The atmosphere is inclusive and friendly. Besides, its credit risk models are... said to be pretty good among the banks.
It's actually cons for the risk management job. I think it would be hard to jump to another field.
I worked at Pamplona Capital Management full-time for more than a year
Always learning supports educational career great managers and communication between teams. Employee focused and they do quarterly check ins
High passed job with expectation to transform and adjust quickly. Larger work load but with a lot of help from managers to delegate work throughout the teams