Compare Schnitzer Steel vs The David J. Joseph Company BETASee how working at Schnitzer Steel vs. The David J. Joseph Company compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Schnitzer Steel vs. The David J. Joseph Company. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Schnitzer Steel scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
- The David J. Joseph Company scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Schnitzer Steel.
- "Djj" was the most mentioned Pro at The David J. Joseph Company.
- Schnitzer Steel had 5 more reviews than The David J. Joseph Company that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at Schnitzer Steel full-time
From the Management to my co-workers, there is respect and always a willingness to help one another. Everyone puts in a hard day's work every day. One day the you could be doing one type of job, and... the next day, a different job.
There isn't much I would say as a Con.
I have been working at The David J. Joseph Company full-time
Great teamwork amongst teammates that speaks to the culture.
None that I can think of.