Compare Schlumberger vs Weatherford BETASee how working at Schlumberger vs. Weatherford compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Schlumberger vs. Weatherford. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Schlumberger scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Weatherford scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Schlumberger.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Weatherford.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Schlumberger.
- "Poor management" was the most mentioned Con at Weatherford.
I worked at Schlumberger full-time for more than a year
- Good on the CV - Good opportunities for advancement - Good people
- Industry is on the way out IMO - not looking to diversify - Some managers are incompetent - long hours (i don't mind)
Advice to Management