Compare Salesforce vs Polymath BETASee how working at Salesforce vs. Polymath compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Salesforce vs. Polymath. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Salesforce scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
- Polymath scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Salesforce.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at Salesforce.
I have been working at Salesforce full-time
Great salary, commission structure, culture, growth opportunities, stock option, great products to sell.
Difficult to get in the company but once you’re in, you’re good to go.
I have been working at Polymath full-time
You are responsible for yourself and are given opportunities to show what you can do. The way that you are supported in your development shows that the company really focuses on building talent from... within.
As a start up you have to wear multiple hats and if you aren't into being solution oriented this might not be the place for you.