Compare SAP vs Hootsuite BETASee how working at SAP vs. Hootsuite compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SAP vs. Hootsuite. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SAP scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at SAP.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Hootsuite.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at SAP.
- "Vancouver" was the most mentioned Con at Hootsuite.
I worked at SAP full-time for less than a year
I had great mentoring! The team pushed me to challenge myself and really focus on my personal growth on my technical interests. Additionally, I was always able to ask for more work if I felt like I... didn't have much on my plate. Perks were awesome and the team dynamics were great. I got exposed to company politics and got great experience in managing that. There is also a lot of opportunities to build community and get involved outside of work!
In my particular experience, you need to have the initiative to get involved in cool projects. Don't be afraid to ask for more work or to show your interest in a particular project!
I have been working at Hootsuite full-time for more than a year
Hootsuite is a great company to develop your career in many directions. They have great benefits and perks and overall is a great company to work at.
Lack of processes and sylos between departments.