Compare Rogers Communications vs University Health Network BETASee how working at Rogers Communications vs. University Health Network compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Rogers Communications vs. University Health Network. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Rogers Communications scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
- University Health Network scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Rogers Communications had 231 more reviews than University Health Network that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Rogers Communications.
- "Uhn" was the most mentioned Con at University Health Network.
I have been working at University Health Network full-time for more than 3 years
Getting to work on important projects in health research is a huge pro. Working at UHN, I feel like I'm making a difference. I'm well supported by collegues and senior management and H.R
In any huge organization, there is red tape. UHN is no exception.
Advice to Management