Compare Rogers Communications vs Sun Life BETASee how working at Rogers Communications vs. Sun Life compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Rogers Communications vs. Sun Life. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Sun Life scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Rogers Communications had 187 more reviews than Sun Life that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Rogers Communications.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Sun Life.
I worked at Sun Life for less than a year
- Opportunity to learn new things, take larger ownership - Good team culture, which helps you push out great work as an individual - Lot's of opportunities to network!
- Does get busy, so sometimes you might not be able to connect with your manager easily, but can't think of anything else apart from that!