Compare Rogers Communications vs Sun Life BETASee how working at Rogers Communications vs. Sun Life compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Rogers Communications vs. Sun Life. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Sun Life scored higher in 8 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- Rogers Communications had 170 more reviews than Sun Life that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Rogers Communications.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Sun Life.
I worked at Sun Life for less than a year
- People are always willing to help you - You get to use a range of different software that are transferable to other jobs -They like to rehire interns (coming back for a second co-op in a... different role this time)
During some days I was left with little or no tasks to do by the end of the day because I had already finished my work. Even when I asked for more work, there was sometimes no work to do. Therefore,... it can get boring in those times, but you can take advantage of their Udemy courses to not be doing nothing.