Compare Rogers Communications vs Myplanet BETASee how working at Rogers Communications vs. Myplanet compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Rogers Communications vs. Myplanet. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Myplanet scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Rogers Communications.
- "Myplanet" was the most mentioned Pro at Myplanet.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Rogers Communications.
- "Myplanet" was the most mentioned Con at Myplanet.
I worked at Rogers Communications part-time for more than a year
Great company Amazing staff Team work fun location
to many hours in a day fast past pulled in many directions
Advice to Management
take time out to know your employees
I have been working at Myplanet full-time
-Myplanet has done a great job building a healthy company culture that focuses on collaboration, employee input and team building. -They have great growth opportunities and want every employee... to succeed - The people are welcoming, friendly and driven - They offer great learning opportunities and challenging work
Going through a transition period like most companies that are trying to navigate the switch to remote first. This means there are some hiccups but they are always addressed and learned from.