Compare Rogers Communications vs Manulife BETASee how working at Rogers Communications vs. Manulife compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Rogers Communications vs. Manulife. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Rogers Communications scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Manulife scored higher in 7 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Rogers Communications.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Manulife.
- Rogers Communications had 75 more reviews than Manulife that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Rogers Communications had 13 more reviews than Manulife that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Rogers Communications full-time for less than a year
Awesome company! Good pay, work life balance, good benefits.
Dealing with customers can be stressful
Advice to Management
Make the systems easier to use
I worked at Manulife full-time
processes are clear; tech is current and continually improved and tech support is there; leaders in work from home options more than 10 years; great profit sharing, benefits, and more
It is hard work and a lot is expected of the people but I think that is true everywhere.