Compare Rogers Communications vs Kognitive Marketing BETASee how working at Rogers Communications vs. Kognitive Marketing compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Rogers Communications vs. Kognitive Marketing. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Kognitive Marketing scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Rogers Communications.
- "Flexible hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Kognitive Marketing.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Rogers Communications.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at Kognitive Marketing.
I have been working at Rogers Communications full-time for more than 10 years
Great family-feel environment Room for advancement and career growth Great compensation Involved in our communities 1 paid Volunteer day per year! Wealth accumulation plans Vacation time
Can't think of any cons, I love the company I work for.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you are doing!