Compare Rogers Communications vs Flipp BETASee how working at Rogers Communications vs. Flipp compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Rogers Communications vs. Flipp. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Rogers Communications scored higher in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
- Flipp scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Rogers Communications.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Flipp.
- Rogers Communications had 100 more reviews than Flipp that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Rogers Communications full-time for more than 10 years
Great family-feel environment Room for advancement and career growth Great compensation Involved in our communities 1 paid Volunteer day per year! Wealth accumulation plans Vacation time
Can't think of any cons, I love the company I work for.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you are doing!
I have been working at Flipp full-time for more than 3 years
First-time reviewer - I've been at Flipp for 3 years and am looking forward to many more. I'm grateful to be learning new things every day, being trusted as a business owner, and taking on challenges... that may have taken many more years to reach in other organizations. Great people, amazing opportunities, tough work, autonomy to make meaningful and important decisions, and a keen focus on goals, competencies, and growth.
Nothing to note. Just know that this is a demanding industry and that you get out what you put into it. There is a ton of opportunity, amazing people, and great rewards, but expect a steep learning... curve if you are not well-versed in both digital media and retail.