Compare Rogers Communications vs Canadian Tire BETASee how working at Rogers Communications vs. Canadian Tire compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Rogers Communications vs. Canadian Tire. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Rogers Communications scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Canadian Tire scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Rogers Communications.
- "Profit sharing" was the most mentioned Pro at Canadian Tire.
- Rogers Communications had 24 more reviews than Canadian Tire that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Canadian Tire full-time for more than a year
The company respect work life balance of employee, provide hybrid mode during pandemic. Big improvement on ecommerce and logistic across the banners.
Need more support for system training.