Compare Rogers Communications vs BlackBerry BETASee how working at Rogers Communications vs. BlackBerry compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Rogers Communications vs. BlackBerry. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Rogers Communications scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Rogers Communications.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at BlackBerry.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Rogers Communications.
- "Blackberry" was the most mentioned Con at BlackBerry.
I have been working at BlackBerry full-time for more than a year
People are wonderful, very welcoming. Very diverse set of skills and abilities within the organization. Never short from learning on a daily basis.
Work-life balance is very difficult. It may be unique to my role given I'm in security and monitoring. BlackBerry has a hard rule from working from home which has only gotten more extreme. Before it... was casual and if you had a good reason, I'm thinking some people abused the freedom we had. Unfortunately this has stifled my family life and I feel like I'm always in the office.
Advice to Management
Discuss hours of operation, work from home capability again. Competing organizations are well advanced in comparison.