Compare Rogers Communications vs Bell Canada BETASee how working at Rogers Communications vs. Bell Canada compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Rogers Communications vs. Bell Canada. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Rogers Communications scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Rogers Communications had 59 more reviews than Bell Canada that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- Rogers Communications had 24 more reviews than Bell Canada that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Rogers Communications had 6 more reviews than Bell Canada that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Rogers Communications full-time for more than 10 years
Great family-feel environment Room for advancement and career growth Great compensation Involved in our communities 1 paid Volunteer day per year! Wealth accumulation plans Vacation time
Can't think of any cons, I love the company I work for.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you are doing!