Compare RH vs Pottery Barn BETASee how working at RH vs. Pottery Barn compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at RH vs. Pottery Barn. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Pottery Barn scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at RH.
- "Great discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Pottery Barn.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at RH.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Pottery Barn.
I have been working at RH full-time for more than a year
Not a micromanaged environment. Tons of opportunity.
You do need some experience in any design or elevated roles to succeed. But growth is trained and supported well.
Advice to Management
Always ask for feedback, and keep asking.