Compare Regus vs Canada Drives BETASee how working at Regus vs. Canada Drives compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Regus vs. Canada Drives. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Canada Drives scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Regus.
- "Canada drives" was the most mentioned Pro at Canada Drives.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Regus.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Canada Drives.
I have been working at Regus full-time
There are multiple growth opportunities, the co-working industry is the perfect industry to be in atm
minimum salary, as the first contact with regus clients, you can't control what happens with the account help desk
Advice to Management
Hire account help desk individuals for each individual centre so that the over all regus client ratings go up