Compare RBC vs RosBusinessConsulting BETASee how working at RBC vs. RosBusinessConsulting compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at RBC vs. RosBusinessConsulting. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- RBC scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- RBC had 418 more reviews than RosBusinessConsulting that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- RBC had 410 more reviews than RosBusinessConsulting that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- RBC had 147 more reviews than RosBusinessConsulting that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- RBC had 128 more reviews than RosBusinessConsulting that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at RosBusinessConsulting
Excellent place to work- flexible hours, mentoring culture, plenty of volunteer opportunities, and a multitude of career opportunities. Encourages team environment, and has incentives such as cruises... for high achieving employees.
Recruiting for higher job opportunities requires "time spent" in the lower jobs for most opportunities. This can be frustrating if you are qualified, however haven't "done your time" in the lower... jobs. There are exceptions to this, but staff can get frustrated.
Advice to Management
Top employees and high achieving recruits can be dismayed when told to do very simple entry level jobs for two years in order to get the job they want. While it is worth it in the long run, the entry... level jobs are less appealing than other companies. The entry level positions often do not require higher level education- I was told I was over qualified for the entry positions, but also told I need to work in these jobs for two years to prove myself.