Compare RBC vs Coast Capital Savings BETASee how working at RBC vs. Coast Capital Savings compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at RBC vs. Coast Capital Savings. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- RBC scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Coast Capital Savings scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- RBC had 329 more reviews than Coast Capital Savings that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at RBC.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Coast Capital Savings.
I have been working at RBC full-time
Work life balance - in general, there are loads of projects and work to keep one busy. However, opportunities like work from home or modified work hours are great perks. Benefits - from health... and dental to retail deals (banking and general retailers)
workload is heavy - one needs to be good at balancing competing priorities in order to succeed
I have been working at Coast Capital Savings full-time for more than 8 years
Great culture. Great people. Starting to take themselves seriously
Management doesn’t see a point to creating back office support channels direct to the members.
Advice to Management
Listen to the cons. Your front line employees know what the members want.