Compare PwC vs Robert Walters BETASee how working at PwC vs. Robert Walters compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PwC vs. Robert Walters. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PwC scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Robert Walters scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at PwC.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Robert Walters.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at PwC.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Robert Walters.
I have been working at Robert Walters full-time for less than a year
RW is a global firm. With such a large presence internationally, we have the benefits of leveraging best practices from around the globe and apply them to our local businesses. The team in Toronto... is professional and hard working, they strive for excellent customer service and building and maintaining strong relationships. The management is supportive of peoples goals (personally & professionally) working together to help consultants achieve success. Everyone works towards a common initiative which helps drive strong business values and outcomes. As a newer business, there is plenty of opportunity for growth, both as a professional and as an organisation, this is an exciting aspect for those really looking to make an impact.
- Older systems. As a larger company, it takes a bit longer to make changes to systems or certain processes. This is in the process of being changed - but will take some time. Brand Awareness - as... a new provider in the recruitment space, we are working on establishing a name brand. This will take time and is part of the process. The nice thing, is that it is being done the right way.
Advice to Management
- Continue to provide opportunities for entrepreneurial spirit and thought to help drive business process & improvement.