Compare PwC vs Optimus SBR BETASee how working at PwC vs. Optimus SBR compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PwC vs. Optimus SBR. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PwC scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Optimus SBR scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at PwC.
- "Social events" was the most mentioned Pro at Optimus SBR.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at PwC.
- "Social events" was the most mentioned Con at Optimus SBR.
I have been working at Optimus SBR full-time for more than 3 years
I’ve really enjoyed working at Optimus during my time here, and have learned a lot. Many of the people that work here are high-performers and are supported by leaders with a diverse background that... are willing to mentor and support development. All leaders have an open door policy and are willing to meet you for coffee or lunch. The work is challenging and engaging and the firm tries to create a balance between work and fun by putting in a lot of time and effort to have social events attended by all levels of the organization. I’ve made some great friends in this place and you can often find groups downstairs at the bar grabbing a pint after work. To succeed here you really have to be a self-starter but with the right attitude and willingness to learn it can open many doors both internally and externally.
Work life balance isn’t the best but it comes with the territory of working in Consulting.
Advice to Management
Continue to keep the lines of communication open