Compare PwC vs L.E.K. Consulting BETASee how working at PwC vs. L.E.K. Consulting compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PwC vs. L.E.K. Consulting. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PwC scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- L.E.K. Consulting scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- PwC had 1,133 more reviews than L.E.K. Consulting that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at PwC.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at L.E.K. Consulting.
I worked at L.E.K. Consulting full-time for more than 3 years
Data driven process gives great grounding in excel and PowerPoint for future roles; Great opportunities to travel within the company. Great place to start career
Long hours could be avoided with better upfront preparation; Can feel like a resource rather than an employee when office is busy
Advice to Management