Compare PwC vs Citi BETASee how working at PwC vs. Citi compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PwC vs. Citi. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PwC scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Citi scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at PwC.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Citi.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at PwC.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Citi.
I have been working at PwC full-time for more than a year
I believe this varies from department to department, but the option to work from home and set your own hours really contributes to a great work life balance.
There can be a lot of downtime where there isn't much direction.
Advice to Management
Keep looking after your employees
I worked at Citi full-time
- Very Large corporation with plenty of development opportunities across the world. - Very open work environment and people are more than happy to share experiences, or guide you to resources than... can help you improve in areas of opportunity - excellent learning and development tools covering skills, products, and concepts you need to know for work. - clientele are very diverse and bring a multitude of cultures backgrounds and business practices
I genuinely cant think of anything i would characterize as a con to working there