Compare Power Home Remodeling vs Vivint Solar BETASee how working at Power Home Remodeling vs. Vivint Solar compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Power Home Remodeling vs. Vivint Solar. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Power Home Remodeling scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Earning potential" was the most mentioned Pro at Power Home Remodeling.
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at Vivint Solar.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Power Home Remodeling.
- "Door to door" was the most mentioned Con at Vivint Solar.
I have been working at Power Home Remodeling full-time for less than a year
Power has not only met, but EXCEEDED every expectation that was laid out during the interview and training process. I made a career change during the pandemic and brought zero sales/retail experience... with me to my new role as a Customer Development Representative. Power has offered genuine, thorough personal and professional development for me which has in turn positively impacted my family of five at home! During a time when most are struggling with the obstacles brought on by COVID-19, I feel like we have been able to flourish as a result of my connection to this company. We are grateful for everything 2020 has done for us and are excited to see what the future holds. In just three short months of employment I have learned that the culture here at Power is second-to-none and has the potential to move this company to new heights...no doubt!
Starting at a new company in the middle of a pandemic has been difficult, having to immerse myself in the culture and expectations here virtually. The leadership at Power has done an outstanding job... adapting to our circumstances in 2020, and they are committed to overcoming these hurdles.