Compare Points International vs LoyaltyOne BETASee how working at Points International vs. LoyaltyOne compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Points International vs. LoyaltyOne. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Points International scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- LoyaltyOne had 13 more reviews than Points International that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- LoyaltyOne had 35 more reviews than Points International that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Lots of office" was the most mentioned Con at Points International.
- "Air miles" was the most mentioned Con at LoyaltyOne.
I worked at LoyaltyOne for more than a year
- Great company culture, as the bio indicates :) - Great colleagues and team spirit/ collaboration - Workload is dynamic and there is vast growth opportunities - Great work/ life balance
- Not many cons in working at L1