Compare PointClickCare vs WorkWave BETASee how working at PointClickCare vs. WorkWave compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PointClickCare vs. WorkWave. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- WorkWave scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- PointClickCare had 8 more reviews than WorkWave that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at PointClickCare.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at WorkWave.
I have been working at PointClickCare full-time for more than 3 years
- Culture: very open and collaborative company culture. It's evident how passionate everyone is about truly making an impact on people's lives within the senior living market. - Autonomy - you can... be your very best at PointClickCare - you can challenge the status quo and implement solutions that will truly improve workplace efficiencies - Career development and growth - In a high growth tech company, there is plenty of opportunities to enhance your skills, which in turn could lead to other opportunities within the organization. There is no shortage of opportunities if you work at it.
None come to mind at this time!